Stairlifts West Bromwich
THE INFORMATION BELOW WILL BE OF HELP IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING A STAIRLIFT INSTALLATION BUT NEED TO KNOW MORE
Benefits and Further Information:
- A stairlift installation will give you much more mobility and you will be able to access the rooms upstairs without difficulty.
- You need not worry about falling and injuring yourself or slipping if you are trying to negotiate the stairs either going up or coming down.
- A stairlift from Stairlifts West Bromwich enables you to sit and ease painful legs, ankles or knees that trouble you when you are walking or trying to access the stairs.
- No need to worry about falling if you are troubled by failing eyesight and you sometimes have trouble seeing the stairs properly.
- If you are considering a downstairs bedroom you no longer need to consider this option.
- You would be able to remain living in your own home without the fear of relocating to a property with no stairs to access.
- A stairlift is either powered by mains electricity with a back-up in the form of a battery in the event of a cut in power, or powered by batteries, which automatically charge up when needed.
- Any member of your family could use a stairlift - for example if someone in your family had a sprained ankle they would be able to use the stairlift in the short term.
- A stairlift from Stairlifts West Bromwich can be operated by remote control either by yourself or a helper, depending on your degree of mobility, and some stairlifts may also have controls on the wall.
- Whether you have a curved or straight stairlift is determined by the staircase you already have, and you would need a survey done of your home to determine which type of stairlift is most suited to your particular set of circumstances.
- You would be able to choose the type of seating most suitable for your particular degree of mobility and also choose the colour of the seat covering to blend in with your stair carpet etc.
- There is no need to worry about lots of messy construction work because the stairlift is attached onto the staircase itself, not the wall. There would therefore be no works of major renovation and the installation would be carried out with the minimum of disruption to you and your daily routine.
- Stairlifts from Stairlifts West Bromwich have a very good safety record, are reliable and always have at least a guarantee for one year.
FREE survey, price or advice - call Stairlifts West Bromwich now on 01922 302 125 - open 8am until 10pm
We have helped many people just like you to find a local stair lift company in West Bromwich. Including the following areas:
Most recent requests have come from the following areas: Willenhall | Palfrey | Wolverhampton | Bloxwich | Essington | Cannock | Burntwood | Lichfield | Tamworth | Sutton Coldfield | Bilston | Dudley | Wednesbury | Oldbury | West Bromwich | and more...
If you have read the above but still need some further information please take a few minutes and give us a ring at Stairlifts West Bromwich when we will be more than happy to help.